Charly has bright red hair and it fades quickly but she has found if you try these simple tricks between coloring you can keep the red hair lasting longer!
1) When washing my hair I use cool water.
2) I also use shampoo and conditioners formulated for color treated hair.
3) I limit washing my hair to 2-3 times a week and in between I use dry shampoo when needed.
4) Before styling I put in a leave in conditioner to give moisture back to the ends of my hair.
5) Getting a gloss service at the salon will give your hair a healthy vibrant shine between coloring.
This is her routine for maintaining her gorgeous red hair. Just by using these tips it will help your hair from fading so fast, let us know in the comments below what you do to maintain vibrancy!
Labels: Arizona, Babydoll Beauty Secrets, Hair, Hair Color, red, Vibrant