{Stylist of the Month} Hannah B!

Meet our newest stylist, Hannah B! She is a makeup artist who loves making her clients feel absolutely gorgeous!


What is your one must have accessory that you cannot leave the house without?
I'm lost without my cell phone and/or camera!

What is your favorite color?
I've always really liked teal. :) 

What is your favorite flower?
Classic roses are my fave.

What is your music preference? Any particular bands or singers you are loving this moment?
I'm into Classico, alternative & hardcore music. My favorite band right now is TitleFight. 

Any interesting reads that you can’t put down?
Any art book. Street art is my favorite!!

Any funny nicknames people call you?
Nope, just Hannah.

When you aren’t in the salon or at weddings making brides pretty, what do you enjoy doing? 
I love going to shows, the movies, and traveling. I also love to do photoshoots with my friends.

What is your favorite place you have traveled to? Will you be going back?
Tennessee is gorgeous and I will be back this year. :)

What was the last movie you saw?
Unbroken, it was amazing!

What is your favorite nail polish color?
You cannot go wrong with Coral or Nude nails!

Labels: ,