{Stylist of the Month} Sabrina

Each month we at Babydoll Weddings will be shining a spotlight on each of our stylists, as a way to get to know them better.  We've asked them fun questions for them to answer.  Learn a little bit about our girls, and see if you share the same interests! 

As we are kicking off the Stylist of the Month series, this month we are shining our spotlight on the Owner and Hair & Makeup Artist at Babydoll Weddings, Sabrina.   Read on what her interests are and what she has to say.  


What is your one must have accessory, that you cannot leave the house without? 
Earrings or any jewelry. I cannot leave the house with out some kind of jewelry on, my ears feel naked if I don't have earrings in them.

What is your favorite color? 
Babydoll pink of course :)

What is your favorite flower? 
Daisies. Super simple I know, but they were my grandmas favorite flower, and my moms, and now mine…some families pass down heirlooms – I guess we pass down favorite flowers. I even have a back tattoo with three daisy's, one for each of us.

What is your music preference? 
Any particular bands or singers you are loving this moment? I love it all! Pop, rock, country, blues – right now I'm on a huge country kick, probably because I'm obsessed with the tv show Nashville right now.

Any interesting reads that you can't put down? 
I'll be honest not much of a book reader.

Any funny nicknames people call you? 
Binky was my childhood nickname, but you might get slapped if you call me that now. Sabby was the next nickname and that one is still okay to call me.

When you aren't in the salon or at weddings making brides pretty, what do you enjoy doing? Since my business is still growing, much of my free time is still focused on that, from paper work, legal stuff, creating new marketing and meeting brides, I'm immuresed in Babydoll right now. On the occasional day off, I really love spending that time with my husband – we just got married May 27, 2012 so newlywed life is amazing!

What is your favorite place you have traveled to? Will you be going back? 
We were fortunate enough to travel to Europe for our honeymoon and I loved it! We traveled to Spain, France and Italy – who knows when we'll be able to go back, but if we can, I'd love to spend more time exploring Italy in the Tuscany region.

What was the last movie you saw? 
Zero Dark Thirty

What is your favorite nail polish color? 
No way for me to choose just one – I like to change it up all the time and never pick the same color or design.

Labels: , ,